Sunday 2 October 2011

Car Games

Whilst doing a search for car games I came across an interesting definition that took me back years. Of course now days when you think car games you think, PlayStation car games or Nintendo car games and the like. The definition I came across referred to car games as games played in the car to pass the time on long car journeys. Remember the days of "eye spy with my little eye"?


Anyway enough of the yesterday. I really was looking for car games as we know them today.


I was looking for the most popular car games to purchase one as a gift for a friends son who spends all his spare time playing car games, he just loves them.


The car game variety is endless so I discovered, and so many of the "free" online. One of the most popular car games I came across is Happy Wheels or Happy Wheels 2.


Happy Wheels or Happy Wheels 2 is a free online car game where you choose a vehicle and try to make it to the exit in one piece to then go on to the next level. Maybe I can give him a print out to the link of Happy Wheels or a print out of all the free online car games! Perhaps not.


OK I found what I was looking for on Amazon. I will get him a new car game "Rage", due to be released on October 4, 2011 but I can pre-order now, he is sure not to have that one. And I will include a print out of the Happy Wheels and Happy Wheels 2 links as well as all the other free online car games.


Problem solved :)


Video Car Games
Car Game Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment